Dwelling Insurance

United Insurance provides dwelling + landlord insurance in Grand Rapids and neighboring communities.

Dwelling insurance policies are designed for homes that are not occupied by the property owner.

These can include single and multi-family investment properties as well as properties where a homeowner has relocated and is either renting or in the process of selling their previous home.

Dwelling policies provide physical damage coverage for the home and liability protection for the property owner. Policies may also be tailored to provide coverage for:
  • Additional structures on the premises (such as a detached garage or shed)
  • Personal property of the owner kept on premises
  • Loss of rental income
The best way to get a quote for dwelling insurance is to either give us a call at 
616-454-5677 or submit the "Get Started" form and an agent will get in touch with you.

    Discounts available for:
    • Multiple Properties
    • Property Management
    • Tenant Screening

    Related products:
    Get Started